AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR
This course covers the basic and advanced service advisor tasks on the job field.Also an overview on the automotive industry operations in the job market (technicians, team leaders, service advisors,workshop and service managers).
– To illustrate to students the variety of automotive complexities and know how to clarify problems to customers.
– To teach the student how to develop estimates , use costing materials, supplies , apply labor charges and calculate customers payments
– To enable in the student the skill to prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
– To develop in students the ability to select, configure, and synthesize mechanical components into complete systems
To maintain automotive records by keeping track of problems and corrective actions planned.
– Understand the various steps in the overall operation of an automotive dealership
– Have a clear picture of how the automotive industry operates in the market
– Understand the job description of technicians, team leaders ,service advisors, workshop and service managers
– Extend the material covered in this course to the job industry
– Ability to fully understand and apply the service excellence process
No Reviews found for this course.