APPLIED PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
This course deals with practical applications and skills necessary for students and professionals in procurement management to be able to fulfill their roles in organizations and firms.
- To equip students with the expertise and skills necessary to negotiate with suppliers and manage supplier performance and contracts.
- To give students practical knowledge and skills in purchasing process, methods and concepts.
- Students who complete this course will gain an understanding of the key skills and concepts to be applied in procurement management.
- Students who complete this program are offered skills-based training in procurement legal compliance, risk management and staff supervision techniques making them industry-bound for successful careers in business, government, profit and non-profit organizations.
Upon completion of the course;
- Students will be able to identify, explain and apply concepts and skills in the purchasing process.
- Students will be able to apply procurement management techniques and legal policies in organizations.
- Students will be able to apply contract negotiation skills, staff supervision and risk management techniques in procurement management.
- Students will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge and of computer softwares used to solve problems in in procurement management and apply quality management tools for improvement.
No Reviews found for this course.